2 Farrell Close, Collingwood ParkContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 606 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
Like brand new! 4 Bed, 2 Living Area, Quiet Cul-de-sac!
Only 34 minutes to the Brisbane CBD! Provided you don't get stuck behind a Volvo or Camry driver. Having said that, I do know some very fast Volvo and Camry drivers, so lookout!
This like new, 4 bedroom home is in a quite street on a large corner block. Close to Redbank Plaza, Public transport and local schools. It has air conditioning to living area and large patio area for the summer family BBQ's
• 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes, Main featuring WIR and ensuite.
• Separate Lounge/Media Room
• Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining
• Double lock up garage
• Quality carpet to bedrooms & lounge
• Tiling to entry, hallway & kitchen floor which is much better to keep clean than grass.
• Security screens to all windows & Doors for keeping sales people out.
• Vertical blinds to all windows & glass sliding doors for when you want to get around with little on.
• Modern Kitchen with Stainless Steel Oven and Dishwasher for when you're too lazy to do them by hand.
• Air-conditioning for keeping cool.
• Fully Fenced for keeping dogs and children in.
• 5,000ltr Rain Water tank for catching water falling from the sky.
Currently rented to excellent tenants for $350pw until January 2018, this homes makes an excellent investment opportunity or a wonderful home.
If you would like a private viewing, give Jason a call to arrange a time. 0412327472.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Download brochure
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
- Close to Redbank Plaza, Schools & Transport
This sounds really good Candice. Thank you for running this application by me.
I trust your expertise.
It was very pleasing to receive notice of all applications too. It made me feel part of the process and is a very good accountable tool from your side.
- Laurence - Happy Landlord
Prepared for a Marathon!
You often see the good news stories about how quickly agents sell a property but sometimes they must be in it for the long haul. Our property had been on the market prior to Christmas but we believed in Dylan and Troy despite the best efforts of other agents trying to get us to change with lots of wild promises.
We knew it was a matter of finding the right buyer for our difficult property in a market where a lot of similar properties are selling for much less.
Dylan and Troy remained committed and focused to get the result that we wanted and needed and never forgot who they were working for.
It’s still a good news story just more like a marathon than a sprint!
- Brendan & Michelle
THE BEST agent in Ipswich
Literally cannot thank Jason enough for helping us find our dream home. When we met, we gave him a very specific idea of what we wanted and he delivered within 24 hours. Jason went above and beyond on countless occasions to make the process as stress-free as possible and was always available to answer any questions or provide help wherever needed. Without question, Jason has a passion and unrivalled knowledge of the history of Ipswich and is hands down the go-to guy if you're looking for a character home. Thank you Jason!
- Andrew Hardman
Thank you for everything
Thank you for everything you have done for us, you are excellent with what you do and we feel confident that all will be well now that you are looking after the property, the payment of rent issues were just one thing in a long line of issues we were having with our old property management company.
Can you please give Olivia our sincere apologies for all that has happened with the previous property manager!
Have a great day,
Sylvia & Paul Sutton