2 Farrell Close, Collingwood ParkContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 606 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
Like brand new! 4 Bed, 2 Living Area, Quiet Cul-de-sac!
Only 34 minutes to the Brisbane CBD! Provided you don't get stuck behind a Volvo or Camry driver. Having said that, I do know some very fast Volvo and Camry drivers, so lookout!
This like new, 4 bedroom home is in a quite street on a large corner block. Close to Redbank Plaza, Public transport and local schools. It has air conditioning to living area and large patio area for the summer family BBQ's
• 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes, Main featuring WIR and ensuite.
• Separate Lounge/Media Room
• Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining
• Double lock up garage
• Quality carpet to bedrooms & lounge
• Tiling to entry, hallway & kitchen floor which is much better to keep clean than grass.
• Security screens to all windows & Doors for keeping sales people out.
• Vertical blinds to all windows & glass sliding doors for when you want to get around with little on.
• Modern Kitchen with Stainless Steel Oven and Dishwasher for when you're too lazy to do them by hand.
• Air-conditioning for keeping cool.
• Fully Fenced for keeping dogs and children in.
• 5,000ltr Rain Water tank for catching water falling from the sky.
Currently rented to excellent tenants for $350pw until January 2018, this homes makes an excellent investment opportunity or a wonderful home.
If you would like a private viewing, give Jason a call to arrange a time. 0412327472.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Download brochure
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
- Close to Redbank Plaza, Schools & Transport
We never have to worry about things!
We would like to thank you all for the great job and all the effort that has has been put into both our properties by the Ipswich Real Estate staff, it is very much appreciated, we never have to worry about things, the properties are well looked after and maintained.
Great Job! Thank you once again
Sylvia & Paul
- Sylvia & Paul Sutton
Our investment property is in good hands
Our investment property was a few months from completion. We were monitoring the local rental market via the internet as we live interstate.
Taking note on how long properties were advertised and how different properties were portrayed.
Impressed by the way Ipswich Real Estate presented their properties, the photography and the description of each individual property in their care was an absolution stand out.
Since our fist contact with Dylan we have found him to be very approachable, helpful and knowledgeable of the local Ipswich rental market. We feel our investment property is in good hands with Ipswich Real Estate
- Stephen and Lisa Watts
Above and beyond
Id like to thank you for all the time and effort you put into selling my home. You went above and beyond the call of duty more than once.
I really appreciate your efforts. I would recommend you to anyone wanting to sell their home.
Very high standard of service
We wish to highly commend both Dylan and Olivia for the very high standard of service we have always received from them both. Nothing is ever any trouble to them.
As first time renters (and our home is really lovely) we were rather apprehensive as to what lay ahead but I can assure one and all that we had nothing to worry about.
Dylan and Olivia have always been so helpful, co-operative and friendly and we are most grateful to them for the manner in which they approach their positions of Property Managers.