2 Farrell Close, Collingwood ParkContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 606 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
Like brand new! 4 Bed, 2 Living Area, Quiet Cul-de-sac!
Only 34 minutes to the Brisbane CBD! Provided you don't get stuck behind a Volvo or Camry driver. Having said that, I do know some very fast Volvo and Camry drivers, so lookout!
This like new, 4 bedroom home is in a quite street on a large corner block. Close to Redbank Plaza, Public transport and local schools. It has air conditioning to living area and large patio area for the summer family BBQ's
• 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes, Main featuring WIR and ensuite.
• Separate Lounge/Media Room
• Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining
• Double lock up garage
• Quality carpet to bedrooms & lounge
• Tiling to entry, hallway & kitchen floor which is much better to keep clean than grass.
• Security screens to all windows & Doors for keeping sales people out.
• Vertical blinds to all windows & glass sliding doors for when you want to get around with little on.
• Modern Kitchen with Stainless Steel Oven and Dishwasher for when you're too lazy to do them by hand.
• Air-conditioning for keeping cool.
• Fully Fenced for keeping dogs and children in.
• 5,000ltr Rain Water tank for catching water falling from the sky.
Currently rented to excellent tenants for $350pw until January 2018, this homes makes an excellent investment opportunity or a wonderful home.
If you would like a private viewing, give Jason a call to arrange a time. 0412327472.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Download brochure
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
- Close to Redbank Plaza, Schools & Transport
High level of professionalism
We had to move interstate for my partners work, in a very short period of time. While a lot of Real Estates were not particularly helpful, Dylan & Olivia went above & beyond to get us into a house suitable for our family. We can’t thank them enough for making this transition smooth & easy.
They were always happy to answer our questions & were easy to talk to.
They demonstrate a high level of professionalism while being considerate of our needs.
I would certainly recommend them highly & in the future when we decide to purchase a property, I would certainly be giving Dylan & Olivia a call.
- Taryn O'Dowd & Dale Summerville
Hi Dylan, what a great relief . Once again many thanks to you & the team for years of great management & then sale of the property couldn t believe it the stars aligned for this one All the very best to the company & your continued diligence, wishing you all great success & happiness in the future. Cheers. Deb Okeefe
- Debra O'Keefe
THE BEST agent in Ipswich
Literally cannot thank Jason enough for helping us find our dream home. When we met, we gave him a very specific idea of what we wanted and he delivered within 24 hours. Jason went above and beyond on countless occasions to make the process as stress-free as possible and was always available to answer any questions or provide help wherever needed. Without question, Jason has a passion and unrivalled knowledge of the history of Ipswich and is hands down the go-to guy if you're looking for a character home. Thank you Jason!
- Andrew Hardman
This sounds really good Candice. Thank you for running this application by me.
I trust your expertise.
It was very pleasing to receive notice of all applications too. It made me feel part of the process and is a very good accountable tool from your side.