Blowing the stereotypical duplex idea right out of the water is 2 Currawong St in Lowood! Feature packed with three great sized bedrooms, the master with a large en-suite that has dual sinks and a large shower, modern appliances and plenty of space in the kitchen and two living areas! The lounge room & family room are services by a large reverse cycle air con that could even help cool or heat the whole house! There is a covered patio to both the front and back of the house and a fair bit of space out the back, suitable for children and/or pets.
The property is approx. 11 years old and has been an investment property to the sole owners since it was built, managed by us (Ipswich Real Estate) during this time as well - it's been a great investment to the current landlords but now it is time to move it on. The tenants are on a lease until Nov 2022 paying $265 p/wk - the rental appraisal for this property is $300-$305 p/wk and the tenants would be happy to stay on!
The location is hard to beat, set in a small street that services this property and 1 other unit across the road. You'll be only a short drive back into Lowood CBD and it's just 15 minutes to Fernvale (Woolworths, medical, bakery etc). If you need to head into Ipswich its about 35 minutes and Brisbane (depending on where you call it) is 45 to 55 minutes away. Lowood offers a medical centre, pub, take-away food options, a service station, Primary & High School and Day Care, the secret is out and more and more families are moving to Lowood - call me today before you miss out!
* 3 Bedrooms with Built in Robes and Ceiling Fans
* Main Bedroom with Ensuite and Built In Robe
* Air Conditioned Living Area (Living Room)
* Second Separate Living Area (Family Room)
* Large Kitchen with Heaps of Cupboards & Modern Appliances
* Single Remote Garage with Internal Access
* Good Sized Fully Fenced Courtyard
* Leased until Nov 2022 @ $265 p/wk
* Rental Appraisal of $300-$305 p/wk
* Flood Free in 2011, 2013 & 2022 (as per maps provided by Somerset Region Council)
* Approx. 11 years old, 1 owner, always managed by Ipswich Real Estate
* Rates approx. $1800 p/yr (paid half yearly)
* Water & Sewer Access approx. $232 p/qtr (+ water consumption, can be on-charged to tenants)
* Shared insurance policy of approx $1650 p/yr (so $825 per unit)
NOTE: This property will be sold using the Market Buy system, please contact the agents for more information!
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparation, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the information contained herein. All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address & general property description) within this advertisement is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to Ipswich Real Estate Pty Ltd by third parties. Interested persons are advised to make their own inquiries, seek legal advice and satisfy themselves in all respects.
Ipswich Real Estate Pty Ltd does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained within this advertisement.