6 CRAIGERNE CLOSE, BrassallOffers over $420,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 560 sq metres
- Listing type: For Sale
Spacious family home in stunning prime elevated position with very low maintenance.
High on a hill was a lonely goatherd
Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo!
This four-bedroom family home set high on the hill, in a highly sought after location offering an VERY impressive alfresco entertaining area, on an elegant garden patio with huge vaulted pergola. The home is immaculately presented throughout and features three separate living areas and four generous bedrooms to suit your growing family.
• Carpeted open-plan living/dining area with ceiling fan and split-system air conditioning
• Separate tiled family/meals area, also with ceiling fan and split-system air conditioning
• Large rumpus room with external front entry suits a home business or teenager’s retreat with split-
system air conditioning
• Quality central kitchen features a breakfast bar, stainless steel wall oven and dishwasher
• Family area opens to patio with vaulted pergola and a garden outlook with water feature
• Large master bedroom opens to backyard and features a walk-through robe to ensuite
• Built-in robes to second and third bedrooms; fourth bedroom would also suit use as a home office
• Stylish family-sized main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
• Well-equipped internal laundry with outdoor access; built-in linen cupboard in hallway
• Fully fenced backyard; garden shed; plantation shutters plus security screens throughout
• Double carport at front, plus additional off-street parking for your caravan or trailer
The home is ideally set in a peaceful cul-de-sac, close to shops and transport. A 2 min drive to the Warrego Highway which means easy access to Brisbane or Toowoomba. It’s also moments to The Ipswich State High School, Brassall State School and Brassall Shopping Centre, and less than 15 minutes’ drive to all major amenities in the heart of Ipswich town centre.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available
- Download brochure
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
Change to Ipswich Real Estate!
Changing my realestate agent for both my rental properties was daunting and I had been putting it off for months, then once again the agent that I had used for the last few years made yet another blunder it was time to kick Parktrent properties out and finally find an agent who actually knew what they are doing! I only made one phone call to Ipswich Real Estate and after a few minutes talking with Candice the rental manager I felt at ease and knew this company knew what they were doing and had a fresh approach to the boring rental industry! I’ve now been with them for just over six months and kick myself for not changing to them sooner, they organised the changeover I did nothing, they sorted out new Tennants within days and the best part is they actually ring you back! I know this is a simple thing to do but my previous agent didn’t so I felt quite special to get three phones call from them in one day! If you’re having problems like I did with Parktrent properties pick the phone up and ring Candice and the team, it will be the best call you make all day, I was for me!
- Ian Parker
In my recent experience, buying and selling property can be a either an exciting & wonderful experience or an overwhelming & exhausting process.. After being completely let down by one of the big franchises in town, I emailed a local agency, well after business hours had closed & was blessed to have Troy Boettcher contact me within minutes.. Troy met with us the following day & made the entire process an absolute joy.. Troy's knowledge of the area, the current trends & a marketing strategy, that he designed and tailored just for us, ensured us a prompt sale at a price we were more than happy with.. Troy kept us well informed, he was proactive and didn't waste a minute of our time.. A genuine agent and man who deserves all the success in the world..
- Aimee-Leigh Stokes
Amazing agent! Troy made selling our house very quick and easy. Great communication through the whole process and very easy to talk to. Highly recommended! Thanks again Troy
- Nikki Thomas
G'day Dylan and staff. On behalf of my wife Frances and myself I would like to thank you for all your help, advice and services rendered since June 2010 i.e. just over 8 years. Although we are on opposite sides of the country it has been a pleasure doing business with you. You are true professionals providing a valuable service to the Ipswich community. Should your travel bring you into our neighbourhood you are welcome to pay us a visit. Kind regards. Fred and Frances Hoetmer, Parkwood WA