This classic style Cir. 1910 Queenslander has potential to grow with your family.
Having the inclosed side verandah allows the ability to build a walk-in and ensuite which is a very typical thing to do when wanting an additional bathroom etc. Some styles of Queenslanders don't allow for this.
The original hallway arch is not that common and the rooms still have the original pressed metal ceiling roses which is a great reminder of the past.
• Polished Hoop Pine floors
• Original Ceiling Roses
• Huge 809 m2
• Three huge bedrooms with fans and remote-controlled lighting
• Big kitchen with generous bench and storage space with SS dishwasher
• Large lounge room, with air-conditioning and adjoining dining
• Modern bright roomy bathroom
• Lockable underneath for cars and extra storage
• Huge front deck
• Freshly painted inside and out
• Side access for car/trailer parking
• Large back yard with tool shed
Walking distance to local schools and a short distance to Riverlink Shopping Centre along with easy access to Warrego Highway with direct connections to Brisbane CBD making the location ideal!
This property is currently tenanted until 18/05/2021 at $360 pw but could get $400pw in today's market.
Rates are approx. $500 per quarter
Contact Jason now to arrange your private inspection.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ipswich Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising. Photos taken prior to current tenancy,
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
- Water Tank