This quiet little pocket of Brassall, located at the end of Workshops St, is a highly sought after area - the homes in here rent very well and the community is a friendly mix of tenants and homeowners alike. The streets are always quiet and kept tidy, often complimented by the kids out playing or neighbours having a chat in the afternoon. Come home to Drysdale Place and relax like never before.
For the Home Owners, this big 4 bedroom brick home is set on 802 square metres of land, perfect for the kids, maybe for the pets or just to enjoy all to yourself! The main bedroom has a large walk in robe and your own private en suite - the open plan living area that spreads off the kitchen is serviced by a large split system air-con.
For the Investors, this property is currently leased for $360 until April 2021 and with the way things are going this investment will only continue to grow with new rent appraisal at $370pw. These properties rent very well due to their large block, modern inclusions and a quiet area.
A list of notable inclusions:
* 4 extra large bedrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
* Other 3 rooms with ceiling fans and BIR's
* Air-conditioned living/dining area off kitchen
* Carpeted lounge room at the front of the house
* Modern kitchen with quality fittings and appliances
* Remote double lock up garage
* 5,000Ltr Water tank plumbed to house
* Covered patio area
* Huge back yard
Location, Location, Location!
* 2.2KM to Brassall Shops / Doctor / Dentist / Take Away / Service Station
* 2.8KM to Ipswich State High School
* 1.9KM to Daycare
* 2.2 KM to Quarry Pond Picnic & Walking Tracks
* 7.2KM to Riverlink Shopping Centre
* 5.2 KM to Warrego Hwy (Brisbane Access)
* 4.7 KM to Warrego Hwy (Toowoomba Access)
GET IN QUICK!!
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparation, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the information contained herein. All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address & general property description) within this advertisement is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to Ipswich Real Estate Pty Ltd by third parties. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries, seek legal advice and satisfy themselves in all respects.
Ipswich Real Estate Pty Ltd does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained within this advertisement.