Here is a 3 bedroom home with an option for the 4th bedroom to be a living/media room, you choose!! Not only do you get feel of luxury when you arrive home but the property is located on a quiet street, perfect for a family lifestyle! Featuring modern stainless steel kitchen appliances, built in robes to two of the bedrooms, a separated master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk-in robe and the privacy and convenience of an en-suite. There is also an outside entertaining area which comes in handy with the summer BBQs just around the corner!
Vacant possession is available but don't hesitate to call NOW! This would make for an excellent investment property with a strong rental appraisal of $390-$400 p/wk.
Located with perfect proximity to the RAAF base, shopping and local schools this property is situated in a high demand area - as mentioned about, Burswood Close is a very quiet street with many house proud properties to keep good company with.
* 3 generously sized bedrooms
* Media Room / 4th bedroom
* Master bedroom with air-con, ensuite and WIR
* Open plan living/dining off the kitchen
* Modern kitchen with quality fittings and appliances
* Double lock up garage
* Entertainment patio, 3000L water tank
* Spacious yard, 638m2 block
* Rental appraisal @ $390-$400 p/wk
* Council Rates $546 p/qtr (approx. - and for investor)
* Water & Sewer access charge $236 p/qtr (approx.)
* This property will be sold using the Market Buy system - all information and a registration will be provided upon enquiry/viewing.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparation, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the information contained herein. All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address & general property description) within this advertisement is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to Ipswich Real Estate Pty Ltd by third parties. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries, seek legal advice and satisfy themselves in all respects.
Ipswich Real Estate Pty Ltd does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained within this advertisement.