With property selling quicker than you can blink it starts to become hard to make sure your purchase is going to stack up - will it be a good investment? Is it in a good suburb? What's the rental return like? Well thankfully with a property like this, you can quickly determine that it's a winner. Brassall is a highly sort after suburb of Ipswich, the locals over this way will tell you its the MOST sought after - but why? Easy highway access, close to RAAF Amberley, plenty of shops, many school options, minutes to Ipswich CBD, the list goes on - this helps to keep the property tenanted year round by happy occupants.
This is a very well presented, low set four bedroom 2 bathroom home. Not only is it low maintenance but it is also situated in on an elevated 600m2 and quiet street making this property perfect for both families and investors. The covered patio out the back is a great place of an afternoon and the electric double garage allows for easy all weather access inside the home.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car accomodation
- Master bedroom with air con, walk in robe and en suite
- Other 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans & built in robes
- Separate formal lounge at the front of the house (with ceiling fan)
- Large air-con to service the 2nd living/dining area off the kitchen
- Modern kitchen, stone bench tops, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
- Covered outdoor entertainment area.
- Remote double lock up garage with internal access + workshop area & separate laundry.
- 5,000Ltr water tank plumbed to house - toilets & laundry + outdoor tap.
- Fully fenced yard on a 600 m2 block.
- Current tenanted $370pw until July 2022, current appraisal $390pw
This Property will be sold online via the MarketBuy Platform, instructions will be provided upon enquiry.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparation, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the information contained herein. All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address & general property description) within this advertisement is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to Ipswich Real Estate Pty Ltd by third parties. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries, seek legal advice and satisfy themselves in all respects.
Ipswich Real Estate Pty Ltd does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained within this advertisement.
*Photos prior to current tenancy*