90 WILLIAMS STREET, Coalfalls$340,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 683 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
All the hard work has been done, so you can enjoy.
If you saw this house a couple of years ago, you wouldn't know it was the same place.
The owner has done an amazing job bringing this 1920's Queenslander back to its former glory.
All the hard and expensive work has been done:
• Ideally located, peaceful and private setting with long term residents in the street
• 12ft high ceilings, VJ walls and striking hoop pine floors
• full house restumping & relevelling
• custom designed kitchen, stone bench tops & extra-large cupboards and plenty of storage
• new zincalume roof with double insulation (foil roofing blanket & ceiling bats)
• fresh paint throughout, exterior professionally sanded & painted by Ipswich best painter
• stunning renovated bathroom with large walk in shower
• new aluminium external shutters & new window hoods
• low maintenance lawns and recently installed driveway
• brand new Delongi electric cook top
• 2 oversized large bedrooms with a 3rd room which can be utilised as an office study
A charming home with nothing to do, or excellent investment opportunity with a potential rental return of $350 to $360 per week
This home started its life as a 3 bedroom, but has since been converted to a 2 bedroom + Study. If you did need a 3 bedroom it would not be hard to convert back by putting up a wall.
The property sits on a 683m2 flood free corner block giving you 2 street access.
Great neighbourhood with great neighbours and walking distance to shops, 2km from Ipswich Boys Grammar, St Edmunds & St Marys schools & 4 km from the Ipswich CBD.
You can see what the house use to look like in the photo gallery.
For a private inspection, contact me directly and I'll get you through ASAP. Don't muck around, properties in Coalfalls are much sought after.
- Fully Fenced
- Broadband Internet Available
- Download brochure
- Pay TV Access
- Close to Ipswich CBD Close to Train Close to Parks & Boat Ramp