Situated in the very sought after Rowland Terrace, this 3 bedroom home, built around the turn of the century has the best of both worlds.
You wouldn't know you were only minutes walk into the Ipswich CBD and some of Ipswich's best schools, when you are sitting on the back deck looking out to the trees. From here you can see the buildings in the Brisbane CBD as well as Mt Flinders to the South.
Inside you will find 3 good size bedrooms, hoop pine floor boards, air-conditioned lounge, a dining room that opens out to the back deck. The character inspired bathroom also has magnificent views from the large bathtub.
Large modern kitchen with again, you guessed it, views to die for.
This home has huge potential to be built in underneath and double your living area. Just look at some the of the amazing homes up the street and you can see the potential this place has to offer.
• 3 bedrooms
• 1 bedroom has a study nook and day bed
• Back deck with amazing views
• 1085m2 terraced block
• New Bosch dishwasher
• Potential to build in downstairs
• walking distance to Ipswich CBD
• Walking distance to Ipswich Boys Grammar, St Edmunds College, St Marys, and Blair State School
• Walking distance to The Pumpyard Brewery, Heisenburg Haus, Banshee's Bar and cafes.